Sunday, January 10, 2016

flurries of love and a WINNER!!

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks featured stamper on Splitcoast!  I chose to CASE this card, changing the theme and colors.  I used a few goodies from my newest Simon Says Stamp card kit including the snowflake set Cute Snowflakes and the crystal clear snowflakes which are hard to see on the card.  I added tiny gems in the middle of the snowflake.  I sponged Twisted Citron and Picked Raspberry distress inks and sprayed with water to blend a bit.  
*****WINNER FROM THE SEASONS GIVING BLOG HOP**  
Random.org picked #48 which is MCSTAMPER!!  Congratulations!!  Please contact me at lamcaree at hotmail dot com to claim your prize by Wednesday January 13th to claim your prize!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!