Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Open Ombre

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First, today's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, this weeks challenge is ombre and this weeks CASology challenge.  The cue card this week is Open.    I had a couple of different ideas run through my head but decided to cut out the love with my dies from Winnie & Walter's The Big, the Bold and The Happy set.  I sponged on watercolor paper using Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry, spritzing with water to blend.  I cut out the love 3 times for dimension.  I stamped the always and added 3 different colors of pink enamel dots.  I thought about adding other elements but in the end went with this design and am happy with it!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful simple card Lori! The simple ombre sentiment and enamel dots embellishments are perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the variation in the pink inks (and in the enamel dots, too - clever to have that added little detail!). So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, CAS design - love the ombre coloring! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, but SO effective! I love the monochromatic look and the subtle dimension you added to this!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know sometimes keeping it simple is best. I struggle with reminding myself that! I love this :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!