Monday, February 1, 2016

Thinking of You

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and it went perfectly with this weeks The Paper Players challenge.  It is tic tac toe and I chose the far left row.  I did color wash with my Peerless watercolors in a soft yellow.  I cut the rose diecut from Winnie & Walter 3 times for dimension.  The one sequin isn't really yellow, must be the lighting, it is yellow!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! I chose the same row, and our two cards are completely different. These tic-tac-toe challenges are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS! Yellow is my current favorite color. Just love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful die cut and the way you've stacked it for extra dimension is so clever! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subtle simplicity... just beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!