Sunday, March 20, 2016

Big Blooms

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a few challenges.  First, this weeks The Paper Players challenge, to make a CAS celebrate Spring card.  Second, this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge and finally, Merla's Brand New VSN challenge on SCS.  I purchased this stamp set during Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember which was last September and I finally used it!  I love this Big Bloom, it is so pretty!  I colored it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and thought it went good for The Paper Players spring challenge, we are all looking forward to the pretty flowers aren't we? :)  The sketch was tricky for me until I chose the flower.
I hope you enjoy, thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and amazing coloring! Love this gorgeous orange color you've chosen - very Spring-like. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori what a beautiful fresh and vibrant creation!
    Always love to see your fabulous cards in the Paper Players gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and a beautiful flower !

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent large stamp. Your colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the embossing...Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!