Monday, April 18, 2016

Size Doesn't Matter

Hi everyone!  I almost didn't post this card as I'm not sure if I like it.  It is for this weeks Stamp TV Mix it up Monday challenge.  We are to make something other than a A2 size card.  Karen's sample was a beautiful bag.  Since I am a cardmaker, with once in a while making a gift card holder or tag I can't think past that it seems.  I've had my birthday balloons dies for some time and have wanted to make a balloon shape card for quite a while.  I sponged GKD Warm Cocoa Ink, added a stencil and sponged more ink.  I heat embossed the sentiment from Birthday Greetings with Platinum embossing powder (I should have used gold for more oomph).  I added a few wooden stars and twine around the bottom of the balloon.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!