Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sprinkle

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, this week it is to use metal.  My card is also for this weeks CASology challenge, the cue card for this week is Sprinkle.  Of course the first thing I thought about sprinkles on Donuts!  I had to use my donuts set from MFT, using Kraft & Milk Chocolate cardstock.  I added glossy accents and Prills on top of my donut, heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder and randomly added sequins in the colors in the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and I love the design! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is adorable...clean simple and beautiful...thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I'm with you! I thought of donuts, too...and I love yours! I also love your sentiment and the fun curved edge of your card! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Lori - those sprinkles are so cool! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!