Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Fun with Felt

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a few of challenges, this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge the, the Simon Says Monday challenge, Felt That and Simon Says Wednesday challenge, fun with felt.  I immediately thought of my Rolled Scallop Rose die-namic to make a felt flower. when I saw the felt challenges!   I haven't used this die since I received it, not sure why because it is so easy and fun!  The sentiment is from my new MFT Rainbow Greetings stamp set, love the great sentiments!  To finish the card I added a few random sequins.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty! Love that sweet felt flower! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white rose is beautiful. I really like your card

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is really pretty with that flower and stunning sentiment! The gems just add to the whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Lori! darlin felt flower...sweet CAS card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, felt flowers is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge BLog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love that gorgeous felt flower and the softened DSP pattern. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a soft and lovely use of the sketch! I love the color, the gingham print and the sweet flower. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!