Thursday, May 26, 2016

Take 3

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the Stamp TV release challenge, Take 3.  Gina would like us to use any 3 colors we would like, including black and white.  I haven't played with my Pretty Patterns set in a while so it was time, perfect for the challenge!  This is my favorite image in the set and they line up so well!  I used Gina's Powder Blue, Bubblegum Pink and Fresh Asparagus inks, I think they are fresh and pretty together!  I added Powder Blue and Fresh Asparagus layers on a white base.  I added a few random sequins to finish off the card.  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card Lori !!!!!
    I am stil in LA on holiday and visiting
    some family !
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori- This is so sweet and so well done! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!