Monday, June 13, 2016

Camp Create - Glitzy Glitter

Hi everyone!  Today I am participating in this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and a fun event that My Favorite Things is hosting this week, Camp Create!  I had a lot of fun with this card!  After watching the video and knowing I wanted to use my Soda Pop stamp set and dies, I couldn't wait to get home and create!  I used Elizabeth Craft Chocolate glitter, I hope you can see it, I can't seem to get mine as sparkly as I've seen it done.  I added Express-O-Yourself Prills along with gold micro beads.  I thought I would use those to bring out the gold cord and happy birthday stamping on the tag on the bottle.  The sentiment is so fun, I think it is perfect for birthday cards!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!