Monday, July 4, 2016

Christmas in July

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for 3 challenges that I have combined.  I'm working on a big project right now so stamping for fun is at a premium!  I may be scarce for a bit!  The first challenge is last weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge (getting it in just under the wire!), next, for this weeks The Paper Players challenge to make a Christmas in July project and finally this weeks Simon Says Monday challenge to make a project with red, white and/or blue colors.  I think it isn't too early to start on Christmas cards so these challenges all fit well together!  I used my MFT Hand Lettered Holiday stamp that was heat embossed and MFT Sweater Stitched Background stamp.  These 2 sets combined make a quick, great card!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love that MFT sentiment set and you've showcased it beautifully here! Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori this is CAS perfection. I love how you let the patterned paper be the focal point. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great CAS card, Lori. I love the red! I also love those sparkly enamel dots (I have them too). Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!