Monday, July 18, 2016

Christmas in July!

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Sylvia's Christmas in July challenge on Stamp TV.  I love Christmas in July challenges!  I think about Christmas cards almost all year long but don't really start to make many until this time of year!  For this card I used my Gina K Designs Deck the Halls stamp set.  I've used the ornaments in this set but not these lights.  I have fallen in love with them!  They were so fun to stamp up in various colors and then brush a little Wink of Stella over them!  I wanted a larger sentiment than is in the set, so I used the sentiment from Merry Tree.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this! This would be fun to make multiples of this card in different colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love all the glitter and sparkles

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute even though I am not really into Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!