Friday, July 15, 2016

Inlaid Made Easy

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge and for MFT's Wednesday Camp Create.  I went with the super easy for this camp create challenge.  I was going to use the scribble flower as my inlay but I thought it might be too frustrating for me tonight so I inlaid the white section below the flowers.  The flower panel is up on pop dots.  I don't think you can see it in the photo but I used my white Wink of Stella on the white below the flowers for a little sparkle.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of scribble flowers - they look great as you've done them layered up with black and white! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!