Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Rough

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge.  The cue card is Rough.  I was a bit stumped but when I got to my stamp room the ideas started floating!  I really need to use my stencils more, I don't have a lot of them but I have a lot of fun when I do play!  I spread some black in on my craft mat and lightly mixed in my embossing paste, I wanted it to look somewhat dirty or "rough" but not completely black.  I applied the washi tape, colored the super adorable dog from MFT's You Make My Tail Wag stamp set and applied him with pop dots.  I added small black Nuvo dots over his eyes and glossy accents on his nose.  The sentiment is from MFT's I Knead You stamp set.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lori, what great idea! I love the rough bricks stenciled in the background of that cute dog image! Very fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those MFT pooches and this guy looks fabulous sitting in front of that awesome wall. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!