Monday, August 1, 2016

aislinnshannara

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Tabbatha's SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenge.  Just last week I received my new Simon Says Stamp kit, Seeing Stars.  I am so in love with this set!!  So much fun!!  I've not done any of the galaxy techniques I've seen and I didn't have a lot of time when making this card so I had to go with a quick version.  I started out by stamping in Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing power.  I used Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves Distress inks, spritzed with water to blend and then added larger droplets.  I added fun foam to the watercolor panel for dimension.  I really like how this card turned out and it was so much fun to make!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for looking!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!