Tuesday, November 15, 2016

seasons greetings

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's The Paper Players challenge.  This week is a color challenge, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy and Real Red.  I don't have those exact colors but I used the closest I had.  I colored card stock with my Copics and cut out the stockings with my dies from Paper Smooches.  The red portions are cut out with felt, I thought that was so fun!  I decided to dust off some brads and used those as hangers for my stockings.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very cute design. Lori, this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, these sticking are adorable! They are ready for Santa's visit! Great way to use the color combo! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet trio of stockings hanging from their brad 'hooks'! Thanks for joining in my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!