Thursday, December 8, 2016

Word

Hi everyone!  I have a card for this weeks Just Us Girls challenge.  This week is a word challenge and the word is Christmas Tree.  My cards are all made so I will save this card for next year.  I think I will be copying this design because I really like it and it is so fast to make!  I used my Altenew Pine Tree stamp set, used my glue pen to add glitter on and below the tree and to make snowflakes.  I heat embossed the sentiment and added a piece of silver string to go along the bottom portion of the asperagus panel.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...your card is serene and that's my favorite. Not too much..just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you have a start on next year's cards! This is a terrific design and layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, especially the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!