Monday, January 2, 2017

New

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and for the CAS challenge on SCS.  This week on the Simon Says Stamp blog,  theme is "Start Afresh", they want us to use something brand new, out of the package and Misti wants us to use something new on the CAS challenge.  On Friday I received this brand new embossing folder from Taylored Expressions, Conversation Hearts.  My sentiment is also from TE, long retired and I used the edge die from Simon Says.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card. White ... so clean and I don't use it often enough. Love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful and so elegant! Thank you so much for playing along and for sharing your project with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!