Friday, November 19, 2010

Color Spotlight 2

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for Gina's color challenge on Stamp TV to use White, Green Apple and Lipstick Red.  The first time I saw A Year of Borders, I fell in love!!  I couldn't wait to play and these flowers are perfect for the challenge!!  Very simple card, I colored the flowers with my Copics, in the 4 corners of the base layer I paper pierced.  I punched the edge of the Lipstick Red, scored lines and added the image panel.  I wasn't sure of a layout but I'm happy with how it turned out!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K A Year of Borders
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Lipstick Red
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Red
Tools/Accessories:  Martha Stewart Border Punch, Scor-Buddy, Paper Piercer, Copics:  R46, YG97

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! I totally love how you colored the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how those pretty flowers pop against the white, plain background!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, rich and fresh at the same time! Gorgeous use of colouring and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!