Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Like Hanging with You

Hi everyone!!  I'm excited to be the guest designer this week for the CAS challenge on Splitcoast!  This weeks challenge is sponging.  I decided to use my uber cute Jungle Love set from Our Craft Lounge.  Don't you just love this monkey?!  I stamped 2 images, colored with Copics and popped up the leaves and the monkeys mouth, I added extra leaves around the sentiment area.  When I cut the image out I kept it in the die and sponged, I wanted to use yellow to have the bananas stand out a little more.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Jungle Love
Paper:  X-Press It, Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Dandelion
Tools/Accessories:  Pop Dots, Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Copics:  YG95, YG97, N0, E33, E35, E55, E57, Y32, Y35, YR18, E08, E19

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Darling card Lori. Love that little money and the extra leaves in the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Lori, that monkey makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!