Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Hi everyone!!  Can you just hear that hearty jolly Ho Ho Ho!!  It is hard to believe Christmas is less than a month away!!  Are you ready?  I'm not even close!  Though I have bought a couple of gifts!  :)
My card is for this weeks Card Positioning Systems sketch.  I thought the Santa from my Ole St. Nick set would be perfect!!  I was going to use the Merry Christmas sentiment from the set but I thought it needed something more, so I added the cookies and milk image and the Ho Ho Ho sentiment, I thought it went better with the Santa!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Ole St. Nick
Paper:  X-Press It, Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Papertrey Pure Poppy Grosgrain, Pop Dots, Copics:  E49, E55, E57, R00, R24, R27, R59, C1, C3, C5


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that Santa and how you used the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colored in Santa beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! Thanks for sharing it!

    http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!