Monday, November 29, 2010

Fa La La La

Hi everyone!!  I ran into the Cards blog, and this week they are blog spotting Christmas cards with butons!!  I had stamped this image to color a few days ago and thought it would be good for the challenge.  Doesn't this image make you smile?  It has made me smile since the first time I saw it!!  So fun!! 
I colored the image with my Copics, added Liquid Applique to the falling snow and a little around the bottom.  Before heat setting I added Prisma glitter to make the snow sparkle a bit.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Snowmen Caroling
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Buttons, Liquid Applique, Prisma Glitter, Copics:  B24, B91, B97, BG99, C1, E41, E42, E44, G24, G28, Y21, YR23, YR24

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori, This is so cute. You have been a busy stamper. I hope to stamp soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!