Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nature

Hi everyone!!  I'm so excited, Theresa Momber has asked me to be her guest designer for the month of December!!   Tonight her new set The Giving Tree was released, I am in love with this set!!  There are so many fun images, and this set is so versitle, it can be used year round!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Giving Tree

Paper: GKD, Creme De Menthe, Kraft, Chocolate Kiss

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, New Sprout, Vivid Aqua, Taupe, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Tools/Supplies: GKD Creme de Menthe stitched ribbon
 
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is a fabulous card! Love the layout and clean lines. I'm so thrilled to have you designing with The Giving Tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!