Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You're Purrrr-fect

Hi everyone!!!  My card is for this weeks Clean and Simple Stamping's sketch, fun!!!  I think this lion in Our Craft Lounge's Jungle Love set is soooo cute and thought he would be perfect for the circle!!!  I moved my sentiment from how the sketch is set, it didn't look right below the lion to me!  I wanted some texture so I used my Linen and Canvas Impression plate and thought it went well with the theme.  I colored a second head and tip of his tail and popped them up with pop dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Jungle Love
Paper:  Papertrey White & Fine Linen
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Pop Dots, Fine Linen Grosgrain Ribbon, Fine Linen Button, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Ribbon Twine

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!