Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boy!

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for the Way's to Use it challenge on Splitcoast, to make a boy card.  I just LOVE this Dino-Mite set illustrated by the uber talented Theresa Momber!  I started by stamping the background and colored all the bones, I masked the dinosaur and stamped the mountains.  I used smooches for the "snow" on top!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Dino-Mite
Paper:  Gina K Kraft, Fresh Asperagus & Key Lime
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copics:  0, E31, E33, E35, E41, E42, E43, E44, R27, T1, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder, Smooch, GKD Button, Button Twine

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card Lori, what a fantastic boy card. I love the way you masked the card and the background bones are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously A-MAZING coloring, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!