Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SSS105

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for this weeks Sweet Stop's sketch challenge, great sketch, thanks Korin!!  I love this butterfly from her Everyday Miracles set and colored it with my Copics.  I wanted to add a sentiment from the set but since I decided to use dp there wasn't a good place to put it. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Everyday Miracles
Paper:  Neenah, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding & Basic Grey Wisteria
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  B34, B91, B97, V91, V95, V99
Tools/Accessories:  Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Quik Kutz Diamonds & Dots Embossing Folder, Foam Tape, Buttons

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great card Lori!! I Love this butterfly too. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!