Sunday, April 17, 2011

OCL61

Hi everyone!!  My card is for this weeks Fall to Layout sketch and this weeks Our Craft Lounge challenge to make a CAS card and think clear!  I wanted to experiment with my new distress inks so I used clear embossing powder on my sentiment and the background I made!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Pins & Needles
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory
Ink:  Versamark, Sun Sugar, Bundled Sage, Tea Dye & Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Tools/Accessories:  Just My Type Embossing Folders, Foam Tape, Vintage Cream Satin Ribbon
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about this cool technique! Love your cool background!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so creative.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love the background you created! The whole thing RocKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!