Sunday, April 17, 2011

STVCSP20

Hi everyone!!  This weeks color challenge on Stamp TV are White, Wild Dandelion and In the Navy.  Pretty color combo, I love how fresh it looks!!  I don't have any In the Navy so I embossed the flowers and the sentiment using my Ranger Blue Glass embossing powder and colored the white pearls using my Y19 copic marker to match the paper.  I then scored lines above and below the image panel, attached 1/8" Scor-Tape and sprinkled glitter, very sparkly irl!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Spring Basket
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Wild Dandelion
Ink:  Versamark & Copic Y19
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Ranger Blue Glass Emobssing Powder, Stampendous Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!