Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Aging

Hi everyone!!   I made this card over a week ago for Taylor's sketch challenge on Splitcoast, not sure why I didn't upload here!  I really love this Our Craft Lounge Growin' with Granny set, I'm sure I have said this before but it is true!!  Granny is so fun to color and the set has fun sentiments!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Grown' with Granny
Paper: GKD Ivory & Black Onyx, October Afternoon Report Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: E02, E08, E18, E19, E33, 35, E37, E50, E51, R11, R29, W1, W3, Y18, Y19, Y21, YG23, YG25
Accessories: Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon, Simply Chartreuse Buttons, Foam Tape

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!