Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrating July!

Hi everyone!!  Wendy has a super fun challenge on Splitcoast today, Celebrating July!!  She found this fun site Fun and Funky July Holidays, we were to go to the site, pick a holiday and create from there!!  I chose National Junk Food Day which is July 21st, how fun!!  When I saw this holiday I immediately thought of my fun Hot Dog image and Hog Dog sentiment from Whipper Snapper!  And it is perfect, I'm sure lots of us will be having one or more this weekend!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Hot Dog & Hot Dog (ha!)
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black Onyx, Echo Park Summer Days
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  E15, E17, E39, E41, E42, E43, E44, R24, R27, R29, YG13, YG17
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites, Rhinestones, Fence Punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!