Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flowers

Hi everyone!!  I had this idea come to mind for this card and I am pleased with how it turned out!  I used my Our Craft Lounge The Art of Nature set, love this set it is so beautiful and the flowers are so much fun to color!!  I just grabbed some Copics and started coloring away, so relaxing!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge The Art of Nature
Paper:  Papertrey White & Blueberry Sky
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Blueberry Sky Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those flowers frame the sentiment perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wonderful coloring of this simple and clean looking card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!