Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hi everyone!!  Graduation parties are still going on and my best friend was invited to a party and asked me to make a card for her.  This was a little tough for me, the school colors are red and white, the recipient was a girl who is not a girly girl so I didn't want to add glitter or anything similar and I needed to add another color, just red and white wasn't working.  I used my Papertrey For the Graduate set which is perfect for grad cards!  And lucky for me I was able to stamp the image inside the die cut without any problems, yea me!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey For the Graduate
Paper:  Papertrey White, Pure Poppy & Black
Ink: Pure Poppy
Accessories:  Papertrey Mat Stack 1 die, Pure Poppy Bakers Twine, Black Button, Black Nail Heads

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!