Monday, November 14, 2011

Big Wishes

Hi everyone!!  I hope you had a good weekend!  I did!!  My bestie was in town and I got some stamping done, felt so good, it has been a while!!  I think with this weekend being VSN on Splitcoast and my good friend Lee encouraging me to play along brought back my mojo, yea!!!  My card is for this weeks CPS sketch and today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast, using the word "party" as the inspiration.  I thought of birthday right away.  I was looking through  my dp and found this fun star pattern from my October Afternoon 5 & Dime pad and thought it was perfect!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Birthday Bash Sentiments
Paper:  Gina K Ivory & Black Onyx, October Afternoon 5 & Dime
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Black Embossing Powder, Papertrey Limitless Layers dies

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!