Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hi everyone!!  We have been lucky here and had a last few days of really nice weather so it is hard for me to believe that snow and cold will be coming any time now!  This year has really flown!!  Anyway, my card is for Anita's Let it Snow VSN challenge on Splitcoast, we were to make our own snow (by using Flower Soft, flocking, etc.  I used the snowflakes from my Frosty Flakes set, stamping them in Versamark and pouring Judi-Kins Sticky Stuff and then pouring Sugar Sparkly Fluff over, it stuck really well and O so sparkly!!  :)  I used the sentiment from Winter Wishes, I thought it was perfect!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Frosty Flakes & Winter Wishes
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black Onyx, Papertrey Autumn Rose
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Black Embossing Powder, Autumn Rose Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!