Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy!

Hi everyone!  My title explains exactly how I feel about this card.  It makes me happy to look at!!  :)  I just love this image and it is so much fun and relaxing to color!!  This was a card I had no idea where I was going to go with it when I started so I am pleased with how it turned out!
Thanks so much for stoppping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Little Critters
Paper:  GKD White & Black Onyx
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  B91, B93, B95, E37, G21, G24, RV0000, YG93, YG95
Accessories:  Paper Piercer, Foam Tape, Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So elegant Lori, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all so lovely and uncluttered, love them all but this one is really beautiful.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!