Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

Hi everyone!  I seem to be on a bit of a roll for Wednesday's at least!!  For this week I pulled out an old stamp that I am not even sure when I got it from but just love this sentiment.  I've been wanting to use my rose cameo's for so long.  I thought they were so neat when I bought them last summer but could never figure out what to do with them.  I'm not sure how I feel about them on this card but kept them there anyway!  We all do that from time to time right?  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Unknown
Paper:  GKD White, Ocean Mist & Black Onyx
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Black Embossing Powder, Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Fench Punch, Kitch Rose Cameos

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!