Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rock to the Oldies!



Hi everyone!!!  This week Olga is hosting the Free for all Friday challenge and she has such a fun challenge!!  She wants us to pick a song from the 50's or 60's and use the title of the song as our inspiration!!  I chose Wild Thing by The Troggs so of course I had to use an image from Theresa's Wild About You set!!  For my background I did the rubber band technique, it seemed so perfect with the image!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Wild About You
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Honey Mustard
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Gray Flannel, Peanut Brittle & Toffee Crunch
Accessories:  Honey Mustard Ribbon 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL now that song is stuck in my head Lori! Love your card! Elephants are one of my fave animals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!