Monday, September 3, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi everyone!!  This week on Stamp TV Lindsay is challenging us to make a Vintage/Shabby Chic card or project.  This is definitely not my typical style and one that I struggle with so when I saw the challenge I knew I had to play along!!  :)  Usually when I think of vintage or shabby chic, pink and kraft come to mind but I knew I had to do something else.  I am so in love with Gina's new Tomato Soup cardstock so I started there and the other colors just came along!  :)
We'd love if you have a chance to play along with us!!  You can find the challenge here.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Petals & Wings
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury Ivory & Tomato Soup
Ink:  Memento Morocco, Toffee Crunch, Espresso Truffle & Peanut Brittle, Tim Holtz Antique Linen & Tea Dye
Accessories:  Pop Dots, Tomato Soup Ribbon, Red Candy Dots

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!