Monday, October 8, 2012

HYCCT - Day 8

Hi everyone!!!  Today on Splitcoast I am hosting the Hope You Can Cling To challenge!!!  This cause is near and dear to my heart, I know a number of women that have been through this and fortunately they have all been survivors.    My challenge is to use the letters HYCCT in your card or project.  For my card I used:
H - Hi
Y - Yellow
C - Carnation
C - Copics
T - Two Embellishments

I'd love if you have a chance to play along!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Stately Flowers 4, Stippled Nature (sentiment)
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx & Jelly Bean Green
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Gingham Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the layers and the color is my favorite. Yellow =) TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!