Sunday, October 14, 2012

What's on your Desk

Hi everyone!!!  This month the Card Crafty Gallery team was challenged to a "What's on your Desk" challenge.  Well my desk is a complete disaster but I managed to dig through what was on there to make a card!!  How about that?!!  If you saw my desk, that in of itself was a challenge!  ;)  I still had the mask I made for Gina's World Card Making day challenge.  I really like the look and of course this gorgeous tree from Merry Tree, love the font of the sentiment too!!  I started off by sponging Memento Pear Tart ink, then stamped the tree with Memento Northern Pine and the star with Memento Dandelion ink.  I had my Ginger Ale Smooch Spritz sitting there so I thought it might be fun to spray some of that on my card while the mask was still on.  It kind of has the look of falling snow!!  After removing the mask I stamped the sentiment and added a little rhinestone to the dot on the "i".
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love your color combo and the spritz looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the font. Thanks for sharing it.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!