Saturday, December 8, 2012

Birthday Knots

Hi everyone!  I made this card for a couple of challenges, this weeks CAS-ual Friday Knotty or Nice challenge (I used embroidery floss for my knots in the corners) and for today's inspiration challenge on SCS, this is the photo that inspired me.  I thought I had a pink color ink that is similar to the photo but I was wrong!  I must be on the lookout!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Perfect Plaids & Birthday Greetings
Paper:  Ivory, Smokey Shadow & Autumn Rose
Ink:  Autumn Rose & Smokey Shadow
Accessories:  Embroidery Floss, Foam Tape, Rhinestones

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool card and most guys would love getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the knots - fun element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean design. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!