Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dazzling Cardinal

Hi everyone!!  It's a CAS party over at SCS this weekend!!!  Denise and crew have put together lots of fun challenges, head on over there to play along!!  For my card I did the Dazzling Diamond Technique challenge.  It's been a long time since I've done that and I had so much fun!!!  I've been eyeing this Christmas Joy set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps for quite some time.  When Korin had a sale last month I couldn't hold out any longer, I had to pick it up!!  Such a fun image to color!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet n Sassy Stamps Christmas Joy
Paper:  Ivory
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Versamark, Copics:  E33, E35, E37, E81, E84, E87, G28, G29, G40, R22, R24, R27, R29, YR12, YR15
Accessories:  Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Fancy Postage Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty image and it looks so great with the sparkles! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!