Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gift Stocking

Hi everyone!!  Today's card combines 2 challenges, this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch and this weeks CASology challenge, Gift.  I struggled with this a bit, I couldn't think of any stamps I had that had a gift in it.  Funny thing, right after I stamped this adorable stamp from Whipper Snapper, Mini Xmas Stocking, I realized it had a gift so I combined the challenges!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Mini Xmas Stocking
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White & Christmas Pine
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics:  B95, B97, E31 E33, E35, E37, G28, G29, R24, R27, R29, Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen
Accessories:  Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Xmas Red Stickles, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Merry Little Christmas Ribbon, Foam Tape

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable image and a really sweet take on the cue card. I also am partial to the plaid ribbon, having married a Scotsman! lol! Thanks so much for sharing your gift with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is so adorable and so perfectly colored! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... this is just soo cute! the little stocking is adorable and looks fab with the embossed background! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I love this cute little bar in the stocking - perfectly happy with his Christmas goodies :)!! Your coloring is inspiring! Thanks for visiting my brand new Blog too :)!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Lori! I love the embossed background and your colored image is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!