Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gray Bird

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for this weeks Sweet Stop sketch!!  I've had this pretty bird image from Sweet n Sassy's Peace of God set for quite some time, I'm not sure why I never turned it into a card but it was colored, cut out and already mounted on the scallop layer and I thought this sketch was perfect for it, other than I didn't have room for a sentiment.
I hope you enjoy, thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet n Sassy Peace of God
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White & Black Onyx, Blizzard Pattern Paper Pack
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  E33, E35, R24, R29, W1, W3, W5, YG21, YG23, YG25, YR12, YR15
Accessories:  Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Black Twill, Foam Tape

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. [url=http://dcxvssh.com]bTOJanWXxP[/url] - CHZTHdxyTp - http://hhmgziigpu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori this is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    PS Have a Merry Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Lori. Lovely image. I really like the touch of colors with the black and gray... very elegant. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!