Thursday, January 31, 2013

Exciting News!

Hi everyone!!  I am so excited to announce that I am on the Hambo Design team!!  Lots of super fun images that are a lot of fun to color!!  For this card I used the Turtle Carver digi image, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!!  I think this will be hubs Valentine card!  I think he will get a kick out of it!!
Thanks for stopping by today and sharing my excitement!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps Turtle Carver
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx, MFT Wild Cherry 
Ink:  Copics:  E71, E74, E81, E84, E87, G40, G43, G46, R24, R27, R29, R46, YG23, YG25, YG91, YG93, YG95
Accessories:  Heart Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, heart die, Wild Cherry Ribbon, Glossy Accents

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We're really excited to have you on the team Lori! Your card is adorable!! Fun times ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Congratulations! This is just adorable, and your coloring is AMAZING. So cute!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card - it is a cutie and I love the colors and textures! So glad you are on the Hambo team!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!