Friday, February 1, 2013

CAS(E) 13

Hi everyone!!  This week CAS(E) this Sketch has a really fun sketch!!  I had a lot of fun with it and it is quick and easy with lots of possibilites!!  It is really cold again here in Minnesota and I'm longing for spring!!  When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of this image from Flourishes.  Bleeding Hearts are one of my favorite spring flowers.  My Grandma had such a beautiful plant, this image reminds me of that!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Flourishes Spring Ephemerals 
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White & Black Onyx, MFT Wild Cherry
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Black Embossing Powder, Wild Cherry Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Pearls

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love ur card :) its so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love bleeding hearts too! I may need to get this stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and dramatic! I love the little touches of silver! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-25.html?m=

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous image to highlight. thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!