Saturday, December 7, 2013

Season of Joy

Hi everyone!!  I wanted to participate in some of the Sweet 'n Sassy release party challenges and the idea I came up with worked perfectly for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge again!!  :)  Also for this weeks CAS-ual Friday's challenge, use a tree in your project  I started by scoring 4 lines and masked off the sides.  I sponged Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans.  I cut out the Birch Trees and cardinals and heat embossed the sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy's Christmas Joy set with Zing Charcoal embossing powder.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the birch trees on the blue stripe!!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors! Beautifully clean and fresh. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card--I want to run out and buy those dies today. Congrats on being a Freshly Made Princess with this card.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty design. Your blending is gorgeous, and it really sets off the white trees (love those dies!). The sentiment works perfectly with the image. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful inking on the background. such a pretty card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color scheme especially the red birds against the white! Thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!