Sunday, December 8, 2013

Staying Warm

Hi everyone!!  This weekend is VSN at Splitcoast and I've been participating in some of the challenges.  I probably won't have a chance to get all of them done but I'm going to try!!  This card is for Kim's Staying Warm challenge.  I thought it would be fun to use this adorable Teddy Bear Bath image from Whipper Snapper, what a perfect way to warm up when you are cold!  :)  I colored the image using my Copics, I then added Glossy Accents on the bubbles, water and the bears nose.  I sprinkled Prisma glitter on the water and bubbles.  I found this Maya Road ribbon in my stash and thought it would be fun!  Once I added it I thought it looked like a valance above the tub, cute!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!