Monday, March 17, 2014

CAS(E) 68

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, I really liked this sketch and had a few different ideas on which way to go with it so you may be seeing more of it in the future :)  And since over the weekend I was in a Mother's Day card making mode for Operation Write Home I thought I would add another entry to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge to make a Mother's Day card.  On the long flag layer I used my Meadow Rue die, I love using this one, it is so pretty!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the dainty flower die, Lori! Thanks so much for playing with us once again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lori :-) The Meadow Rue is one of my all time fave dies and this is absolutely stunning, and for such a good cause too !

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!