Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thanks

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, this week is the challenge is anything goes and this weeks technique challenge is  Embossing Folder Stamping.  I've been seeing it quite a bit lately and with it being a challenge I decided to give it a try!  It is messy but a lot of fun and quick!  I like how the technique turned out for this card.  I played around with some others but this one worked best so far!  I used Brass Distress Paint and my Chevron embossing folder.  When the paper was dry I die cut the thanks from my Quote Tag Dies and added 3 black nailheads randomly.  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Superb card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at the PS Sparks challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!