Saturday, October 4, 2014

Holding it Together

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Sabrina's Hope You Can Cling To challenge on SCS, "Holding it Together".  This challenge was a lot of fun but had me stumped for a bit, it was harder than I thought it would be!  She wants us to get away from using our "usual" go to items that we use to put our cards together, no glue gun, glossy accents, pop dots (that was the hardest, you know I use those a lot!), etc and our card has to be more than 1 layer.  I wanted to use vellum for this card, I embossed it with my embossing folder, heat embossed my sentiment with Platinum embossing powder.  In the lower corners I used some brads I've had for quite a while, and chevron ribbon on the top, I did use small brads under the ribbon to keep the layers together since I couldn't use tape!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!